Team GT Upcoming EventsShare this page:
September TEAM GT TELE-TOWN CALL
Tuesday, September 5th, 2017
7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Join us for a LIVE Washington update. To participate, dial: 1-(877)-229-8532. Ask Congressman 'GT' Thompson a question, express your opinion in phone polls, follow live tweets (@GT_TeamGT) online, or just listen in!
UPCOMING 2017 TEAM GT TELE-TOWN HALLS
Town Hall calls are normally scheduled for the first Tuesday of every month from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- September - Tuesday, September 5
- October - Tuesday, October 3
- November - Tuesday, November 7
- December - Tuesday, December 5
Congressman GT Top Shot DAY
Saturday, September 9th
Multiple Events and Times
Event #1:“TOP SHOT” SHOOTING COMPETITION
Liberty Township Sportsman’s Club
1140 Marsh Creek Road, Howard, PA 16841
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- $50 Registration includes lunch.
- 8:00 AM Onsite Registration Begins.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Competition Time
- Safety training, supervision & mentors will be provided. 1st Time Shooters Welcome!
- Trap shooters compete for prizes, including customized Case Knives, manufactured here in Pennsylvania's Fifth Congressional DIstrict!
- Trap and Wobble
- Modified Sporting Clays
- Black Powder
Event #2: LADIES-ONLY FIREARMS SAFETY INSTRUCTIONLiberty Township Sportsman’s Club Pavilion
- $10 Registration
- Join area law enforcement officers for this introductory and hands-on firearms experience!
- Two sessions will be offered:
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
8th ANNUAL CONGRESSMAN GT CAPITOL HILL LEADERSHIP DAY
Tuesday, September 26th, 2017
Join Congressman GT for the annual Team GT bus trip to Washington, where he will once again host a day for you to hear directly from some of the leading voices in public policy making. This year’s exciting program includes:
- Speaker of the House Paul Ryan
- Rep. Greg Walden, Chairman, House Energy & Commerce Committee
- Rep. Mimi Walters, Member of the Energy & Commerce Committee and Vice-Chair of the Congressional Caucus for Women’s Issues
- Chairman Kevin Brady, Ways and Means Committee - Invited
- Harper Polling will provide a look at the political landscape.
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: Your choice of a Capitol tour, or a tour of the Library of Congress!
- Bus leaves from DuBois, State College and Lock Haven starting at 5:00 AM .(Exact schedule will be provided based on attendance.)
- Lunch is included
- Cost: $50 per person
- To reserve your space and for more details call (814) 574-9559 or e-mail: email@example.com
Hurry, space is limited!